27 November 2007

The Final Word on the Idea of Progress Day

I would like to thank each and every person who participated, in some small way, in the Idea of Progress Day. A merry time was to be had by all, and much cheer and goodwill was shared with the land and its people.

And now we move on to other things in life...for yes, my friends, there is more to life than the Idea of Progress Day. The future may seem bleak and foreboding, with no goal or purpose, but remember this: It is only 363 days and 3 hours until the next Idea of Progress Day. I trust you will have time to prepare for next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Wait what happened, crap does this mean I have to read past posts to figure out what IOPD was?

paperback reader said...

Let's hope that's enough time to celebrate more appropriately next year...

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

I can't wait until next year's idea of progress day. I promise to celebrate appropriately then.