19 October 2007

Don't Make a War

I don't know how I never posted this before. In case you haven't guessed, I don't have any funny left in my brain today, so I've been outsourcing my humor. The following is a very, very serious video from Speak, Hungary's answer to...I dunno...I was going to 2Pac or Snoop, but that would be doing Speak a disservice.

Trust me, keep watching. It only gets funnier as it goes along. 'G, come on. Bizness."

(There is about 10 seconds of silence in the beginning)




EDIT: Someone made an awesome website for Speak.

4 comments:

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

God, that was totally amazing. I like how he says "Hey, come on, Rest in Peace".

I don't think they really get how the crazy rap thing works. It sounds more like he's delivering movie dialogue.

But seriously, thank you for that, it totally made my day.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Best Hungarian rapper ever.

Moderator said...

Much like Tupac, this guy is "The Best."

Evil Genius said...

I am shocked and awed.